Thursday, February 17, 2005

How to end a conversation #278

"That new Malaysian place is really good isn't it?"
"Yeah, I really like it. And it's cheap"
"It's always packed, and it hasn't been open that long"
"We really needed somewhere like that. The only other Asian places nearby sell that strange sushi with cooked chicken in it instead of fish"
"Hmm, those shops are chinese and they can't really do sushi."
"What is the gig with putting cooked food in sushi? Like chicken and tuna and squiz n stuff? I mean, why? It's meant to be raw fish"
"I don't get that either"
"The pub down the road does some really nice meals too, but they'rew a bit classier and abit more expensive."
"Yeah, I like that one too. Don't got there much. The other pub has good meals as well, in a kinda pubby-hearty gooey cheese and chips kinda way."
"I don't like that pub. One of the bar staff raped my friend. I spose the meals are okay though."

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger skander said...

No. Stopped all 3 of us dead.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home